Wednesday 5 September 2012

wardrobe/closet organisation.



(Source: we heart it)

I think I have a minor case of OCD because I am obsessed with organisation. You can probably tell that since my last post was about school organisation. I love organising my wardrobe/closet because it makes it so so simple to just pull out an outfit.

In my wardrobe, I have to two rails. The first rail is for clothes for special occasions and clothes that I hardly wear. On the second rail, I put clothes that I wear a lot and my school uniform.

I organise each rail by separating them according to their type so I put all the shirts and tops together, all the knitwear together and all the trousers/skirts/shorts together. Then in each category of clothing type, I put it in order of colour. This means from left to right, I put them in rainbow order. For those of you who don't know, it's red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet. I put the browns and beige with yellow. I also put the greys and blacks after violet.

This makes it super simple to just pick out clothes in the morning, according to their type and colour!

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...